Lazy IPTV Player is a famous IPTV player among Android and iOS users. This application allows you to watch TV channels and shows via the Internet. The app does not contain any playlists or content. If you are the user, you must add the playlist by creating or downloading it online. You can add a playlist in m3u or xspf format in the lazy IPTV app to watch your favorite shows. Let us discuss the features of Lazy IPTV as well as how to review and configure this post.
Lazy IPTV Player Features
Here are the general features of Lazy IPTV Player:
- You can add the m3u playlist from local storage or directly from the Internet.
- The Lazy IPTV player also broadcasts HTTP and UDP streams.
- You can also add the Youtube and VK-video links for streaming.
- The app contains a built-in audio player that lets you listen to Internet radio playback.
- There is a history tab that shows the channels you have watched.
- Parental controls are available.
- It allows you to export playlists and favorites in many file formats.
- The app automatically updates the added playlists.
- You can customize the display of the playlist.
- Different color themes are available.
How to set up Lazy IPTV on Android?
Follow the steps below to install Lazy IPTV on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for Lazy IPTV.
- Download Lazy IPTV, then click Install.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Open the Lazy IPTV application.
- Click on the “New Playlist” button.
- Choose the playlist. You can choose it in local memory or on the Internet.
How to set up Lazy IPTV on iPhone and iPad?
Follow the steps below to install Lazy IPTV on iPhone and iPad:
- Open the App Store.
- Search for “Lazy IPTV”.
- Click on the Lazy IPTV application, then click on “Install”.
- The app will be installed on your iPhone / iPad.
How to install and configure Lazy IPTV Player on a Windows PC?
Lazy IPTV Player is not available for Windows. But you can still install it on your PC with the help of Bluestacks as emulator.
- Install Bluestacks on PC.
- Open Bluestacks and click on Google Play Store on PC.
- Search for Lazy IPTV and install it via Bluestacks.
- You can now use Lazy IPTV on your Windows PC.
Devices Lazy IPTV Supports
Here is the list of devices supporting lazy IPTV:
- Android Phones / TV / Box – Officially available
- iPhone / iPad – Officially available
- Windows – Through Bluestacks
- Amazon Fire Stick – Via the Downloader app
Lazy IPTV Review
Lazy IPTV interface is very simple to use. The application has many features that are not available in other IPTV players.
Over 1 million people downloaded the app through the Google Play Store and the average rating is 4.4 of 5 stars. This makes the app one of the best IPTV players for Android and iPhone users.
If you’re looking for a simple IPTV player, you can probably download the Lazy IPTV player to your device. By installing Lazy IPTV Player, you can add your favorite playlist and start watching all your favorite shows on your cellphone or computer. There is no playlist in the app, so you need to add the channels you want to see via Lazy IPTV.
Read also: Best Free IPTV Applications in 2020